Outsource Your SSM for Your SCIF/SAPF Construction Project
Building a SCIF/SAPF requires specialized oversight for the security elements of the construction process and proper documentation of each critical component. The Site Security Manager (SSM) is an ICD 705 Tech Spec required role that ultimately is responsible for providing this oversight and ensuring the builders properly follow the Construction Security Plan (CSP) for your project.
An experienced SSM can help you avoid timeline delays and extra costs by knowing exactly what’s required by the ICD 705 and how to work with an Accrediting Official (AO). While the role can be taken on by your general contractor, outsourcing to security experts like Adamo brings unparalleled quality control and stability to any complex SCIF/SAPF construction project.
With 40 years of providing solutions for the security industry, Adamo is a go-to source for SCIF/SAPF construction and accreditation preparation.
Adamo’s Site Security Managers can provide on-site support for construction projects full-time or part-time. These services can include:
- Development and oversight of your Construction Security Plan (CSP)
- Design review, including red-line comments and recommendations on security features
- Worker oversight and credential approval of subcontractors
- Inspections of all security features ensuring compliance with ICD 705
- Implementation of construction security controls
- Documentation and reporting of any violations to the AO
- Regular meetings with AO, project management, and end-user teams
- Photo documentation required by the AO to ensure the site was built to ICD 705 standards
- Creation of final project close-out and accreditation package, including Fixed-Facility Checklist, TEMPEST Checklist, and Compartmented Area Checklist
The team at Adamo has decades of security construction experience accompanied by project management and communication skills that will help you avoid critical mistakes during construction for a smooth, successful project.
Guarantee your facility's accreditation by hiring experts with a 100% successful accreditation rate.
FOR 60 YEARS
DESIGNED & BUILT MORE
THAN 600 SCIF/SAPF
100% SUCCESSFUL FACILITY
Established in 1962, Adamo (pronounced a-DOM-o) has provided turnkey solutions for our clients for almost 60 years.
We have maintained an impeccable reputation by consistently meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations and building positive customer relationships along the way. Our work is centered around the high-security industry, specifically constructing secure facilities for the government and defense contractors, and educating and supporting industrial security professionals.