On-Site Security Expertise
Managing the security of the construction site is a critical aspect of any SCIF or SAPF project. The ICD 705 Tech Spec requires every project to have a Site Security Manager (SSM), who manages the security of a project from the planning phase all the way through final accreditation of the facility. While the role can be absorbed by an in-house employee, the Tech Spec allows the role to be partially or fully outsourced if the project is especially large or complex.
Adamo can support an SSM or enhance an SSM team at any level. Our specialized group of Site Security Managers bring with them a solid understanding of construction and counterintelligence, years of experience in high security, and strong communication and written communication skills.
SSM Support Services
Adamo's SSM services can include:
- Development and implementation of a custom Construction Security Plan (CSP) for your project, including photo documentation and worker oversight
- Inspections of security features of work (FOW) as outlined in CSP and AO-approved design
- Design review, including red-line comments and recommendation on security features of design documentation
- Periodic site visits or full-time management on-site
- Implementation of construction security controls and ensuring compliance with ICD 705, including documentation and reporting of violations to the Accrediting Official (AO)
- Regular meetings with AO, project management, quality control and end user group teams
- Creation of final project close-out and accreditation package, including Fixed-Facility Checklist, TEMPEST Checklist and Compartmented Area Checklist
Beginning from lending design expertise and crafting required documents all the way to providing a full-time SSM during your construction effort to ensure adherence to the Construction Security Plan and compliance with all security-related construction documents, Adamo has you covered. Contact us to learn how we can partner with you in site security management on your next SCIF/SAPF project.