A Partner in Security
Our consultants’ primary objective is to partner with your team and integrate security expertise into the project to ensure the client’s investments are protected and government information is secure.
We know that situations arise and challenges exist that can limit the amount of security experience on your team. The lack of security expertise can cause confusion, cost increases and delays. We’re here to help. Our consultants can integrate at any point of the planning or construction lifecycle and add clarity and stability to your effort. Whether it’s a multiyear government multi-tenant facility or a single closet in a small tenant improvement project, no effort is too large, too small or too complicated.
Our consultants can engage with you as a coach, provide drafts, and provide redline reviews of drafts and documents.
Many of our standard services include:
- Risk and vulnerability assessments
- Conceptual design
- Budgetary estimating
- Third-party design review
- Security documentation development, such as Construction Security Plan, Fixed Facility Checklists, TEMPEST Addendum and Security Operating Procedures
- Onsite construction security features of work quality control
- Site Security Management, including access control, managing adherence to security standards, field observations, security briefings, and attending construction meetings
- Coordinate and catalog all security documentation for accreditation at the conclusion of the project
- Acoustic testing
- RF testing
All security projects are critical in nature, and failure is never an option. Adamo has been successful in fulfilling the consultant role and can bring its 50-plus years of experience to your project team.