June 1-3, 2021 | Now Offered Virtually
Reach out for details. Ask us about our special DoD pricing.
DEVELOPMENT OF SCIF AND SAPF COURSE
When security requirements are introduced, they can fracture the linear path and introduce new objectives, priorities and decision makers. Adamo is committed to the development of the defense contractor and government professional with the purpose of providing clarity for success within this complicated space. We’re pleased to offer our course on Development of SCIFs and SAPFs. In addition to teaching the process, pitfalls and policy for success in the accreditation life cycle, we equip students with the tools to apply their skills and knowledge directly to their project. All participants who successfully complete the three-day course will earn a course certificate.
Here are some of the many benefits you will receive in our course:
- Course tailoring for each audience
- Real-world examples
- Intelligent media
- Guide to executing a successful project
- Pocket-size tech spec
- Course certificate issued upon completion
Adamo has paid special attention in developing materials for our course that are applicable, current and easy to use. Our goal is that they will be incorporated into your projects to help you elevate your success and efficiency in your role. Even in the virtual class format, printed course materials are mailed in advance to aid the learning journey.
- Our instructors have decades of combined experience in SCIF/SAPF design, construction and industrial security.
- Past experience from successfully designing and constructing more than 600 SCIF/SAPF facilities
- Our course is designed with a primary objective to equip students from varying job roles with the knowledge to directly apply what they’ve learned to the context of their current projects and day-to-day duties
- Instructors are able to tailor the course to the audience by answering timely questions and providing the most applicable information.
- Specialize in harmonizing different roles on a project team, each with multiple disciplines and skill sets
- Equip each discipline to increase their acumen with SCIF/SAPF accreditation as it applies to their expertise
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you are involved in any way with the design, procurement, construction, contracts, program management, security or engineering as it relates to a SCIF/SAPF, you will want to take this course. In our experience, the richest course experience and participation contains cross-functional discipline participation. This provides a unique perspective to each student not normally gained in this type of course.
- Introduction SCIF overview
- Key roles and responsibilities
- Analytical Risk Management
- Pre-Design Items
- Critical Questions to ask when developing a SCIF/SAPF
- Acoustic Requirements and Testing
- SCIF Perimeter Requirements
- TEMPEST Requirements
- Electrical, Mechanical, Telecommunications Systems
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Sound Masking and Security
- Doors and Hardware Systems
- Access Control Systems (ACS), General, Design Requirements
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Construction Security
- Security Requirements and Practices
- Project Delivery Methods
- Process and Documents for Accreditation
- We currently host courses virtually.
- We can host custuomized courses anywhere in the United States, in accordance with the location's state and regional COVID-19 guidelines.
- JUNE 1-3, 2021 - VIRTUAL
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Instructors’ knowledge and experience on this subject was vital in grasping and understanding SCIF/SAPF requirements and expectations.”
“In-depth approach to the Tech Spec by personnel who do this for a living.”
"Very Valuable to Me"
“The entire class was very valuable to me, the work I do, and projects I work on.”