Have Your SCIF Built Right The First Time
Need support from security experts to help make sure your facility gets accredited? Adamo can partner with you as you build your secure facility to ensure all the security features and proper documentation are taken care of. From attending construction team meetings to preparing all the documents required by ICD 705, the experienced team at Adamo can help you avoid time delays and cost increases by making sure everything is done right the first time.
With over 60 years of providing solutions for the security industry, Adamo is a go-to source for SCIF/SAPF construction and accreditation preparation.
How We Can Help
- Develop the design of the facility
- Review design plans you already have
- Act as the ICD 705-required Site Security Manager
- Develop the documentation needed for SCIF/SAPF accreditation
- Assemble the accreditation package to send to the Accrediting Official (AO)
- Make site visits and conduct security briefings
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments
- Perform budgetary estimating
- Provide acoustic and RF testing
Adamo's consulting services are perfect if you:
- Already have the design plans for a SCIF/SAPF but need a third party to review them for accuracy
- Have a specific contractor already lined up, but want peace of mind that the security aspects of the facility are covered
- Have already started on your project and realized you need support meeting the extensive ICD 705 requirement
- Want the confidence that comes from an expert in secure facility construction being on your project team
FOR 60 YEARS
DESIGNED & BUILT MORE
THAN 600 SCIF/SAPF
100% SUCCESSFUL FACILITY
Established in 1962, Adamo (pronounced a-DOM-o) has provided turnkey solutions for our clients for almost 60 years.
We have maintained an impeccable reputation by consistently meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations and building positive customer relationships along the way. Our work is centered around the high-security industry, specifically constructing secure facilities for the government and defense contractors, and educating and supporting industrial security professionals.